Does your club need to send a representative to the Grant Management Seminar (GMS) on March 19? Your club does, if …
- your club would like to participate in a global grant (GMS is required)
- your club would benefit from learning how to do a needs assessment for a district or a global grant
- your club would benefit from leaning about the online grant application process for either type of grant
- your club would benefit from learning how to monitor and document your grant project from beginning to closeout
- your club would like to hook-up with other clubs on a global grant
SuAnne Hardee Bryant will be presenting on these and other grant related topics on Saturday, March 19 at the Colonial Heritage Country Club in Williamsburg. It is a morning-only seminar leaving plenty of time for golf or shopping in the afternoon. There is limited time to register so do so now at dacdb.com. Have a debit or credit card handy. More details are available when you register.
With existing district grants required to close out before applying for a new district grant (May 15 application deadline), the timing of this GMS is perfect.