Blog?, Bob Harper, Carl Duffey, Cynthia Gregg, Dan Jones, Delmar Dayton, Dennis Wool, Foundation Advocates, Heather Martin, J. Kevin Kelly, James P. O'Brien, Janice Rowley, Louis Tayon, Michael Binns, Paul L. Strong, PDG Chuck Arnason, PDG Jim Probsdorfer, Philip Ford, Stan Wall, Suzanne Luna, Warren Rice
A new Rotary year beckons for Foundation Advocates
In less than a month the class of 2015 -2016 Foundation Advocates will complete their duties in that role. With the advent of the 2016-2017 year there will be a new Foundation Advocate structure and a newly defined role for Advocates as Past District Governor Chuck Arnason assumes the role as the District Rotary Foundation Committee Chair. There will be more published in the near future about the newly designed Foundation Advocate program. For now it is provident to recognize the 2015-16 Foundation Advocates and thank them for a job well done.
Foundation Advocates 2015-16
Under the leadership of Bruce Settle, Cindy Pecht, and Carol Woodward, the Advocates Warren Rice, J. Kevin Kelly, Michael Binns, Delmar Dayton, Carl Duffey, Janice Rowley, Stan Wall, Dan Jones, Cynthia Gregg, Philip Ford, Dennis Wool, Bob Harper, Louis Tayon, James P. O’Brien, Suzanne Luna, Paul L. Strong, and Heather Martin each handled their roles in a different way with varying levels of intensity, but each carried a strong commitment to The Rotary Foundation in their DNA.Their involvement helped us ‘Bee’ a Gift to the World.
During their tenure they
- communicated with their clubs and club Rotary Foundation chairs
- contributed to the setting of District 7600 giving records
- assisted clubs in applying for district and global grants
- suggested the founding of this weekly Foundation blog (recurring article)
- recommended the founding of the District Rotary Foundation Committee facebook page
- contributed regular articles to Features, the monthly District Foundation Newsletter
So, thank you to the Foundation Advocates, class of 2015 -16 for your service and commitment.