District 7610, just north of District 7600, is a Peace Builder District having met the financial and programming requirements to achieve such a designation. The 7610 District Rotary Foundation Chair, Past District Governor Juanita Cawley, invites Rotarians to register and attend this informative and inspiring conference. See her information below.
Linking Pieces of Peace is a conference to connect people, ideas and projects. JOIN US for a day-long, interactive, action-oriented conference, (including lunch) open to Rotarians and others interested in tangible approaches to peacebuilding.
Register today on dacdb.com (7600) or at https://linkingpiecesofpeace.eventbrite.com
- the conference is on Saturday, October 27, 2018, 9:00am – 4pm
- Check-In and Day-Of Conference Registration 8:00am–9:00am
- Location: Riverside Center, 95 Riverside Parkway, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- Lunch included Tickets*: $50.00 until Oct. 22 $55.00 after Oct. 22 (Additional online service charges may apply)
- *Please register just ONE time. If you have already registered on the DACdb District Event Website, there is no need to register again.
- Feel free to forward and share with Rotary Club members!
- QUESTIONS: PDG Juanita Cawley, District 7610 Rotary Foundation Chair, email@example.com
Every person is a piece of the puzzle when it comes to peacebuilding, and peacebuilding efforts are more effective through the linking of people, ideas and projects. Attendees will come to:
- Understand key frameworks and foundations of peacebuilding
- Engage in dialogue, discussion and hands-on experiences with conflict analysis and peacebuilding tools
- Imagine peace project ideas at the local, national and international level
- Receive materials and links to sites that will help continue the peacebuilding journey after the conference
- Make connections and build relationships
This event is a collaboration between Rotary District 7610 and NewGen Peacebuilders SM, a global peace education, training and mentoring program and process.