2016 -2017 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on rotary7600.org:
Visit the Foundation Grants page on rotary7600.org and find the 2016 – 17 MOU and other updated grants documents. PEs will receive instructions on the MOUs at PETS. Remember that Distict Grant Applications are due by May 15.
2016 Foundation/Membership Workshop, Colonial Heritage Club (Williamsburg) August 6:
If your club leadership role relates to Membership or The Rotary Foundation or these are areas of interest to you,please put the morning of August 6 on your calendars now to participate in the Foundation/Membership Workshop. The incoming District Membership Chair Mike Jallo and incoming District Rotary Foundation Committee Chair (DRFCC) Chuck Arnason are in the early stages of planning as we read this. Why should Club Foundation Chairs, Grant Project Chairs, and Membership Chairs attend?
- annual training focused on just Membership, Foundation Giving, & Grants
- takes only a morning — shopping, sightseeing, and lunch can follow with the family
- minimum of pomp and circumstance
- chance to show off those tropical plaid shorts, skorts, and disreputable hats
- sharing of club ideas and projects
Registration will be on the dacdb.com district calendar soon. The Colonial Heritage Country Club has wifi, an informal grill & bar for lunch afterwards, if you choose, and is virtually across from the Williamsburg Pottery. Make the entire day a family outing. You will be out of the Workshop around Noon. Watch this space for when Registration opens.
Shout Outs to:
- Foundation Advocate Stan Wall (Area 7) who is working with his Area PEs in advance of PETS
- SuAnne Hardee Bryant, District Grants Chair, and Randy Cash, District Annual Giving Chair, who already have 2016-2017 grants docs on rotary7600.org Foundation Grants page.
- Rudy Garcia, incoming District Development Chair, for accepting an admin role on the Rotary D7600 Foundation Committee facebook page
- to every reader of our facebook page who ‘likes’ and ‘shares’ some of the posts