What does it take to get you to register by October 28th?
Would it be the Colonial Heritage Americana Buffet?
- warm rolls & sweet butter
- Mixed Greens Salad with Tomato, Cucumber, Carrots, Onions, Cheese & Croutons
- Ranch Dressing or Chef’s Vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with forest mushrooms
- Country ham in a chablis buerre blanc
- Dill crusted salmon with chardonnay cream sauce
- Roasted vegetable medley (squash, zucchini, & peppers)
- Wild rice pilaf (without chicken broth so vegetarians can enjoy it)
- Flourless chocolate cake topped with Vanilla Sauce & Chocolate Ganache
- Coffee, tea, & water station
A vegan plate with quinoa & vegetable stuffed green pepper is available and can be selected when you register on dacdb.com
A cash bar reception with light appetizers precedes dinner and attendees may purchase wine by the bottle for their tables.
Would it be the music?
Back by popular demand, we have Jeff Paul at the keyboard and this year he will be accompanied by his vocalist Kathleen Plutz. Showtunes, classics, and some oldie faves are in the repertoire.
Would it be the awards?
Forty-Four clubs will receive Foundation recognitions. Ten Rotarians from the district will receive District Service Awards. The Outstanding Alumni Award and the Pierce Foundation Leadership Award will be bestowed upon two very deserving Rotarians from District 7600. How many of your friends will be among the recipients?
The time is now to register. While you are at it, please register your spouse or significant other, or potential Rotarians, as guests. Wouldn’t suggest registering both your spouse and your significant other. Just a little joke.