Connecting at District Training
The District 7600 Rotary Foundation Committee (DRFC) joined other district leaders and committee chairs at our annual training on January 25th and 26th. District Governor Elect, Clenise Platt, and the District Trainer, Mary Landon, led the large group through introduction and communication exercises. All came away from the training enthused and eager to begin our Rotary work under the new theme for 2019-2020, “Rotary Connects the World”
Incoming District Rotary Foundation Committee Chair
Welcome to Stephen Beer as he prepares to begin his three-year term (2019 -2022) as the DRFC Chair while on a water and sanitation grant in Ghana! Saturday he was in Williamsburg at the district training. Tuesday he was in Ghana with Shel Douglas and other team members. More about Stephen and his team coming soon.
90 Day Calendar
The next 90 days will be busy as Rotarians fulfill their goals for the current Rotary year and implement the training and building blocks for the 2019-20 year. How are you and your club doing?
- February 16-18 Rotary Youth Leadership Awards -Wakefield
- March 1-2 Chesapeake PETS -Presidents-Elect Training – Chantilly
- March 16 – Grant Management Seminar-Colonial Heritage (Registration to open around February 15th)
- March 16-Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI) (1-3) – Fairfax
- April 6 – UNC-UNC Peace Conference -Raleigh-Durham
- April 6- RLI (1-3) – Norfolk
- April 9 – District Golf Outing – Kingsmill
- April 20 – Grant Management Webinar – ODU Peninsula Work Center
- April 27 – District Training Assembly & Seminars – ODU